Direction For Use
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food. The recommended dose is 1 capsule (60-mg) with each meal containing fat.
Skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- severe stomach pain
- severe pain in your lower back
- blood in your urine, painful or difficult urination
- signs of kidney problems including little or no urinating; swelling in your feet or ankles; feeling tired or short of breath
- signs of liver problems including nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Consult Your Doctor
- a condition with low thyroid hormone levels
- a high amount of oxalic acid in urine
- anorexia nervosa
- damage to the liver and inflammation
- blockage of normal bile flow
- abnormal absorption of food nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract
- calcium oxalate kidney stones
- abnormal liver function tests